I just need proof of NCD but this website is built on 'going round in circles'!!!

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Having accepted that I cannot simply download proof of NCD for the policyholder, I've done as I'm told and joined the community, searched for answers, used Google, asked the Pope, enquired of the FBI and even sold a kidney by way of a bribe to Tesco's CEO, but all to no avail.

Would somebody PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me what I need to do to obtain a simple letter of NCD confirmation??

Each time I read the answer to this question posted previously, I click on 'send us a private message' and then have to start the entire process all over again, ending up at 'ask the #%*$*@#& community'!

Of course I get that human contact is wholly frowned upon these days, but for goodness sake, the developers of this site could make it just a tad easier??

Summarily, I would like somebody to tell me how I obtain proof of NCD for the policyholder please. I don't suppose giving the policy # will make a scrap of difference but hey ho, here we go: 8066047G

Thanks. I think.....
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @winchester12g Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

Once your policy ends we automatically upload proof of No Claims Discount (NCD) via Your Insurance Account. This can be downloaded by clicking 'view my documents'.

If your policy is still active, then we can only issue your certificate if you remove your NCD from the policy. This is because you can't use your NCD on multiple vehicles/policies at once.

Has your policy ended or is it still active?

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!