My newly open Saver account in not shown in my Overview, how to add it in ?

Fresh Eyes
    I have opened a Fixed Rate Saver today around 3pm today. Then I log in my Tesco online bank but unable to see this Saver account. I also checked my Tesco Bank app, no shown of Saver account also.

I tried to “add” it via the link at the bottom of (online banking) My Overview page. It asked me to enter 16 digit card number to find my account. I followed and entered my Tesco Clubcard Pay+ card number (16 digit), this is the only card I have with Tesco. However, the next page said “we couldn’t add your account” (reason: couldn’t find any account with details; details I entered are for an account which can’t be managed online) ….

Its has a “get in touch” link, unfortunately it is a broken link. I don’t know what I can do now. Since only 1 deposit is allowed for Fixed Rate Saver, I hope I can see the account before I deposit my money in this Saver. Grateful for your advice, many thanks.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @Amy_Tang Hey Amy, I've replied to your private message regarding this 😊

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!