Credit Card Balance Transfer Error Message

Fresh Eyes
    Hi,

I am trying to transfer a balance from one credit card (with another bank) to my Tesco Credit Card. However I keep getting the following error "Sorry, it looks like something went wrong. Please get in touch to check if the balance transfer was successful."
    Name:  TescoBankError.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  35.8 KB
    It usually goes through straight away, and I've never had any issues in the past so I know it hasn't worked without checking. It's well within the 95% of the total balance of the card.

Is there an issue with this part of banking currently?

Thanks.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @ellejaaay Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

We're not aware of any issues that are preventing Balance Transfers from being completed.

If you call the Credit Card team they'll be able to look into this for you. You can reach them on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and they'll be happy to help.

To speak to one of my colleagues, please choose option 2 and enter your security details, then press 0. If you don't have any details to hand, just press 0 and you will then be passed through.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!