Reset app security number

Fresh Eyes
    Why is it so difficult to navigate this site?

AllI want to do is reset my security number as (for some reason) it won't work on my new phone.

I called your office to be told to reset it on this site as it 'will be easy' but I can't find out how to do this.

All I want to do is pay money off my card and manage my account which I am currently unable to do.

Thank you
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @Harro2904 Hey, thanks for getting in touch.

It sounds like there has been a misunderstanding here, I'm afraid. Due to some changes, Temporary Security Numbers (TSN) can no longer be issued by text via our digital channels. If you require immediate access to your online banking account, you’ll need to call us on 0345 300 3511 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and my colleagues will get you logged in straight away.

If you’re not in a hurry to access your account, I can send you a TSN through the post which will be with you within 3-5 business days. Please send a private message if you'd like us to arrange this for you.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!