Loan application query

I applied for a loan last night, verified ID and said it was confirmed etc.
    I have not recieved any documents, I can’t log in to the online bank app, not recieved the funds and I am just worried as no confirmation has been sent, what is the usual process on timings? Should I have access to an account and documents sent or?
    Last edited by ChristopherP; 28-05-24 at 15:15.
  • 4 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @emmaalexander99 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

If your application has been accepted and you've digitally signed, this means you'll receive your funds within the next 24-48 business hours if everything is okay with our final checks. As soon as the funds have left our account, we'll send you a text message to let you know.

If you've been accepted and we need you to sign your credit agreement, this will arrive within 3-5 working days. Once you've returned your signed credit agreement, we'll be able to send your funds to you after we've run some final checks.

In some cases we might not be able to accept your application straight away. In that case we’ll need to get more information from you which can take 5 to 10 days for us to make sure everything is okay before we approve your application and send you the funds.

If you're looking for an update on the status of an application, please send a private message 😊

You will be able to register for Online Banking once you have received your welcome pack.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    what happens once applied for loan? I done it last night and it said confirmed and not had any docs sent or any confirmation? How do I know it’s went through?
    Thank you. How do I delete this account now please? Thanks
    Employee
    @emmaalexander99 I have passed this on to our community manager who will delete the account for you 🙂