Is Paylink Solutions legit?

Fresh Eyes
    Hi, I recently applied for a loan online and I got to the “accepted in principle stage” when the website timed out so I had to complete my application over the phone and I was told that due to having to complete my application over the phone I would be unable to send the relevant documents through the online method and I would have to send the documents through the post after receiving the application pack. The next day I received an email from [email protected] saying:

“Thanks for your recent loan application.
    We need extra information about your income before we can make a decision.
    Our online tool, powered by Embark, lets you share documents or information with us – it’s safe, secure and will only take a few minutes to complete.”

Is this legitimate or a possible phishing attempt? If it is legitimate would doing it this way speed up the process compared with sending the documents in the post?

Thank you.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @Dan565 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

This is a legitimate email and will allow us to process your supporting documents more quickly.

I hope this clarifies things for you 😊

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!