Tesco Bank Mobile App: Android Customers

Your Community Manager
    Name:  Android.PNG
Views: 2153
Size:  2.49 MB

We’ve noticed that some customers using our Android Mobile App are experiencing longer-than-normal load times when trying to log in, and in some instances, the app may crash.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and are working diligently to resolve these issues as swiftly as possible.

In the meantime, we suggest:

• Allowing a bit more time for the app to load than you usually would. This has helped many customers successfully log in.
    • If that doesn’t resolve the issue, you can still access your accounts via Online Banking by visiting Tescobank.com.

We appreciate your patience during this time.
  • 3 Replies

Fresh Eyes
    Thanks for this information, however when you need to open the app to authorise credit card payments then this option is no good! Logging into online banking does not take you to authorising a payment like in the app.
    Fresh Eyes
    I can’t get the Tesco Bank Apple app to load at-all now. It just closes straight away and doesn’t load. For while it’s done this the first time I ‘click’ it but the second time it loads ok. Now it is not loading at-all. This is before password etc.
    Fresh Eyes
    @AmyM I am having a problem with the app - when I want to download a statement, I can log in and get to the statement OK, but to download it the only way I can find is to use "share" in the top corner; but instead of showing a choice of options, the app stops with the message "the app is not working" or something like that, with two options, "app info" and "close app". To get to the statement and save it, I have to log in with the browser.. That works OK. The "app info" doesn't seem to tell me anything useful.