Credit Card Payment Still not Cleared After Three Days

Fresh Eyes
    I repeatedly get instances where payments to my Credit Card using a debit card are taking longer than two days to clear in my account, the most recent was made on 7th June and is still not cleared.

Trying to reconcile the available balance is almost impossible when looking at pending transactions.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @peterp Hey, thanks for getting in touch. Payments should clear within 48 hours, but if you make multiple payments, pay over the weekend or make a payment that totals more than your outstanding balance, it can take longer to clear.

If the payment still hasn't cleared, please call the Credit Card team so they can look into this for you.

You can reach them on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and they'll be happy to help.

To speak to one of my colleagues, please choose option 2 and enter your security details, then press 0. If you don't have any details to hand, just press 0 and you will then be passed through.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!