Hi everyone,

Welcome to the community! I’m Amy, the community manager here.

This community is primarily a place for Tesco Bank customers to offer great advice to each other. You might need some advice or tips on how something works or, you might have some handy tips for another member! I know a lot of members here who are already really knowledgeable and if you want to learn more about helping others, private message me or @Tesco-Bank any time.

Here are some topics that you can gain advice & tips from here:

I'm looking for an update on my loan application
When does my 0% rate end?
Why have I been charged interest?
I'm locked out of online banking, what do I do?
How do I access the mobile app?
Why is my device no longer supported?
Where can I find my proof of No Claims?
How do I register for Your Insurance Account?
Why has my card been blocked?
Where can I find my insurance documents?

If you have an issue regarding your account, please click here to send us a private message to our secure account @Tesco-Bank and we will do our best to help you.

For security purposes, is it not possible to deal with every query via this channel so there may be occasions where we need to get you to call customer services.

Here are some tips on getting the best help from others;

• Be clear about your issue
  • Share as much detail as you can but never divulge any personal information in a public space
  • Once you’ve got a helpful answer, press on the ‘Verified Answer' button you see on the post
  • Also, use the Like button on any posts you like, agree with or find useful
  • You might also want to search for another member’s thread, as they might have had the same problem and some helpful information that will help you.
  • Be polite, say thanks and encourage others to help out

Finally, if you’re new, you might need to see our house rules and feel free to head into the Introduce Yourself thread to say hello!