Introduce Yourself

Your Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to come along and introduce myself 😊 I’m Amy, your Community Manager.

I live in Glasgow with my partner and my dog, and outside of work I’m usually out and about with them getting my daily steps in (even in the typical Scottish weather!)

I’ve worked with Tesco Bank since 2010, in various roles across Customer Service and Digital Customer Experience so please let me know if I can help with anything, I’m always up for a challenge and a chat!

I’m really looking forward to chatting with you all and getting to know you, so please feel free to reach out and introduce yourselves 😊

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Amy
    Last edited by AmyM; 25-06-24 at 15:18.
    Apprentice
    @sarah_d Hi, I am Richard and I have been a Tesco Bank Credit Card customer I believe for over 15 years and a Tesco online groceries customer for 10 years. I use an Android smart phone and joined this community very recently as the Android App seems to have taken a severe dive in performance sometime over the last month or so.
  • 2 Replies

Your Community Expert
    Hey everyone, my name is Chris and I’ve worked for Tesco Bank since 2010. I started working in the General Insurance department dealing with telephony queries on our Car and Home Insurance products.

In 2017 I moved to our Social Media department dealing with queries on every product we offer. This was challenging at first as I had to learn on the job, but it was worth it and enabled me to become a Community Expert when the bank reshuffled our digital teams in 2023.

Since then, I’ve been working here alongside @AmyM with regular support from @CarolineD, @Joanne-D and @KirstyS. I really enjoy working on the Community and helping you all as much as I can - so please tag me or send a private message if you need anything at all 😊

In my spare time I like to attend as many football matches as possible and also watch pretty much any game that is on TV! I also enjoy watching boxing, reading & listening to podcasts (any recommendations welcome!), attending gigs and going to the cinema.

I look forward to hearing from you all 😊

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !