Android Mobile App Feedback

View Tag Cloud
    Apprentice
    @sarah_d Hi, I am Richard and I have been a Tesco Bank Credit Card customer I believe for over 15 years and a Tesco online groceries customer for 10 years. I use an Android smart phone and joined this community very recently as the Android App seems to have taken a severe dive in performance sometime over the last month or so.

I find trying to follow a thread on this forum extremely confusing.

On my Android phone, the Tesco Bank App seems to have returned to normal and it now seems to work as it did upto March (2024). As the performance of the App was so abysmal from around mid March I stopped using it and used an Internet browser on my PC. I don't know when whatever was causing the problem disappeared, but I have tried the Android App again today, and it seems to be back to normal. No other App showed similar poor performance problems. Since I log details of my card transactions for my own records on an Excel spreadsheet, using a PC access to the account is not a major issue.

I note there was an update to the App around 9 June 2024, so I suppose this may have been a fix to the bug. From memory, the previous version I was using, with the problem, was released in mid March.
    Your Community Expert
    @str8chat Hey, thanks for your feedback!

We moved your post from the Introduce Yourself thread to here so it's easier for people with similar issues to find.

There was a temporary bug which affected Android users and we recently released an update which has resolved this. I'm sorry that you were one of the affected users, but I'm glad to hear the issue has now been resolved for you.

If you have any further questions let me know 😊

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !