0% Balance transfer has not come through

Fresh Eyes
    Hi

I signed up for the 0% balance transfer credit card account in April with a transfer fee of 0.99%.

The transfer has still not come through and if I go to 'balance transfer' on the app, the fee is now showing as 3.99%.

The transfer was for approx £5000, so the fee was the reason I chose this card.
    All eligibility checks etc. were done at the time of application, so I can't see why it hasn't happened.

I also can't find an easy way on the app or website to contact someone to discuss this.

How can I find out why the transfer didn't happen and why I cannot access the 0.99% fee?

Thanks.
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @darrensmurthwaite Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! I'm sorry to hear about this.

If you requested a balance transfer in your application, this should've processed within 3 working days of you activating your card.

If you call the Credit Card team, they'll look into this for you. You can reach them on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and they'll be happy to help.

To speak to one of my colleagues, please choose option 2 and enter your security details, then press 0. If you don't have any details to hand, just press 0 and you will then be passed through.

I hope you get it all sorted.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !