Security Reset without UK phone access

Fresh Eyes
    Good morning from Perth Australia!

I'm hugely dependent on my Tesco Bank Credit Card and being able to monitor and settle usage with the app; but I've locked my password (jet lagged!) and now seem to have no way of resetting this without a text to my UK number.

I won't have access to this UK number due using a local SIM and I'm going to be sailing the seas for the foreseeable anyway... But can anyone suggest how I get this unlocked via email contact or other means?! I will have access to WiFi on the ship so can work through it with someone.

Any help provided would be very greatfully received!

Kind regards,
    Rob
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @EightSixteen Hey Rob, thanks for getting in touch! I'm sorry to hear about this.

I know this will be frustrating to hear but the only way to resolve this is by calling us, I'm afraid. We're not able to email security codes due for security purposes.

You can reach the team from overseas on +44 1268 508 027 (Mon - Fri: 8am to 9pm, Sat - Sun: 8am - 6pm) and they'll be happy to help.

We also accept calls from Skype if this is more convenient. I hope you get it all sorted.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !