Home Insurance not showing

Fresh Eyes
    Hi

Following the death of my mum in February the Home Insurance was tranferred to me but when i log in only my car insurance is showing. How do i rectify this - i need information to complete probate forms. I pay via Direct Debit and the money is definately going out of my account monthly.

I have the Home insurance policy number and the cover start date. What is the best number to call to get someone to look into this.
  • 2 Replies

Your Community Expert
    @KatieG81 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

Each policy you hold must be registered separately for Your Insurance Account. If you click 'register' on the login screen and fill in the required details, you'll be able to access the Home Insurance policy online.

If you have any further issues with this, you can reach the team directly on
    0345 246 2904 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm) and they'll be happy to help.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !
    Fresh Eyes
    @ChristopherP So turns out Bereavement Team changed the monetary details but policy is all in my mums name still. So there is an online account but its under her email address, but they have taken her phone number off the account so i am now having to wait for bereavement team to contact me, as the chap i spoke to said he couldnt add a phone number to the account.....in order for the verrification code can be sent to me to access the account.

This is not only annoying but has caused me high anxiety - it shouldnt be this difficult or complicated.