Recieved documents back after 3 months?

Fresh Eyes
    After being requested to send personal documents for proof of address and identity, (which I sent my provisional licence and passport) I have only just been returned them after 3 entire months have passed and not a single word from Tesco bank?

It has been 3 months since I have sent my documents off and after the first couple weeks I contacted tesco bank a couple times asking if they had recieved the documents or anything. After 3 weeks I was told it was most likely lost but if theyd write a note on my account so if it did get delivered Id know the SECOND it came through.

Now can you please explain how 3 ENITRE months have passed in which Iwhave passed the "return allowance" of royal mail in which you wait for documents to be returned (as I did provide a return address). So now I have purchased a new passport and new provisional as I require these and as one probably would have assumed the previous one was lost. So please tell me why I have been returned my documents from Tesco bank after 3 months??? This is ridiculous and unacceptable. 3 months not a single word, I have spent £100 on replacements as you had them and just took your time and didnt even inform me????
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @kirbi Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

I'm really sorry to hear about this experience you've had with us. This will need to be investigated further, so it's best to raise a formal complaint. You can do that here.

If you'd prefer that we raise it, please send a private message.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !