After being requested to send personal documents for proof of address and identity, (which I sent my provisional licence and passport) I have only just been returned them after 3 entire months have passed and not a single word from Tesco bank?

It has been 3 months since I have sent my documents off and after the first couple weeks I contacted tesco bank a couple times asking if they had recieved the documents or anything. After 3 weeks I was told it was most likely lost but if theyd write a note on my account so if it did get delivered Id know the SECOND it came through.

Now can you please explain how 3 ENITRE months have passed in which Iwhave passed the "return allowance" of royal mail in which you wait for documents to be returned (as I did provide a return address). So now I have purchased a new passport and new provisional as I require these and as one probably would have assumed the previous one was lost. So please tell me why I have been returned my documents from Tesco bank after 3 months??? This is ridiculous and unacceptable. 3 months not a single word, I have spent £100 on replacements as you had them and just took your time and didnt even inform me????