I applied for a loan on 25/07 and was accepted straight away with no issues. I didn’t realise at the time that if you let the application time out online then you would be required to physically sign your loan agreement. The delays in my opinion have been excessive. I was initially not too concerned as the agreement was received 27/07 and I returned documents same day. After several phone call this week, my signed agreement has still not been received and there is no way Tesco can update me on timescales as they simply use prepaid 1st class postage - not recorded delivery.

I want to point out that online it states postal application shouldn’t take more than 5 days.

I’m currently on day 6 of waiting for loan payment. Tesco are now sending me a new set of forms to sign and return, so who knows how much longer I have to wait. Tesco blame Royal Mail but looking at the numerous comments on here it’s an ongoing issues for customers and think it’s time digital signatures are allowed to avoid unnecessary distress to customers.

i too like many others got a loan needed for a purchase and it’s needed by 10th August. I thought over 2 weeks was enough time to sort a loan. If I would have know that it would be weeks until payout - I probably would have got my loan elsewhere.

Tesco have tried to help but ultimately until money is paid, it’s not resolved. Really hope money is paid next week so that this experience can just be a distant memory because rates are good and don’t think they are a bad company. The loan process however is very stressful.