Online banking credit card

Fresh Eyes
    I don't really want to have a Tesco Bank app on my phone as phone is antiquated and slow. I use my laptop for all my banking. I very recently received the CC, but cannot find how to access the credit card details Online using my laptop. The laptop is fairly recently and up to date with Win 11 and using FF.

The website seems to take me around in circles taking me to my car insurance page with no sign of CC web page. In my opinion the Tesco bank website is not user friendly. Is there any way I can access the credit card details on my laptop to view the balance transfer etc and also so that I can make payments Online using my laptop? Thanks.
  • 2 Replies

Your Community Expert
    @Surfer01 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

If you're being taken to your Car Insurance policy, then this means you're entering your username for that. Have you registered the Credit Card for Online Banking yet? If not, you can find out how to do so here.

Please let me know if you have any further issues with this.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !
    Fresh Eyes
    @Surfer01 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

If you're being taken to your Car Insurance policy, then this means you're entering your username for that. Have you registered the Credit Card for Online Banking yet? If not, you can find out how to do so here.

Please let me know if you have any further issues with this.

Thank you. It seem that although the approved email was sent to the same address as the car insurance, the CC is actually in my other email address. I now remember that it would not allow me to apply for the CC unless I chose another email address, but then they reply to the same car insurance email. Weird! Thanks for the help.