Monthly balance statement incorrect

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Early in August I settled my account balance, due by 30th August 2024.

The latest statement tells me I have to pay minimum payment by the 30th August, which I already have paid, and today is the 3rd September.

Anyone else experiencing this?
  • 1 Reply

Fresh Eyes
    Early in August I settled my account balance, due by 30th August 2024.

The latest statement tells me I have to pay minimum payment by the 30th August, which I already have paid, and today is the 3rd September. Snow Rider

Anyone else experiencing this?

• Payment Timing: If your payment was made close to the statement date, it might not have been processed or reflected on the latest statement. Payments made after the statement is generated may not be reflected until the next billing cycle.
    • Processing Delays: Sometimes, especially with certain payment methods or on weekends/holidays, there can be a delay in processing the payment, causing it to not reflect immediately on your account.
    • Statement Period: Ensure you're looking at the statement period dates. The statement might be showing information up until a certain cutoff date before your payment was processed.
    • System or Clerical Error: It’s possible that there was an error in the system that didn't recognize your payment. This could be a technical glitch or a clerical mistake on the part of the financial institution.