stopped from using photo of clubcard

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    At holmbush petrol station I was refused by staff from using a convenient photo of my card to add my points. I am not normally having any problem at any time prior to this and I carry all my storecards as pictures. Due to weaknesses I find it very difficult to take out cards from a holder and find the right one so this method makes it easy for me. Why have Tesco put in place such a rule?
  • 1 Reply

Fresh Eyes
    At holmbush petrol station I was refused by staff from using a convenient photo of my card to add my points. I am not normally having any problem at any time prior to this and I carry all my storecards as pictures. Due to weaknesses I find it very difficult to take out cards from a holder and find the right one so this method makes it easy for me. Why have Tesco put in place such a rule? geometry dash subzero
    I agree with you about the convenience of using a photo but no one can be sure that this is the original photo of your card. There are now many forms of counterfeiting and editing using software to impersonate existing cards easily and sophisticatedly. You should use your card according to Tesco's policy.