Set up a second car insurance policy but can't access the documents??

Fresh Eyes
    I set up a car insurance policy for my husband yesterday and registered for an account using my email address.
    when i log in i can see his policy and all his documents.
    today I clicked on the "add another policy" bit and got a quote for my own car insurance which I have now taken out, but my policy and documents are not showing.
    I have clicked the link in the email to try set it up in a separate email address but it keeps telling me I have to contact them with my mobile number to set up the account.. even though I gave them my number when i set up my insurance?
    Anyway, long and short of it I need to be able to access my documents, how do I either set up a second account, or preferably, merge my insurance onto the already set up account?!
    thanks in advance
  • 2 Replies

Your Community Expert
    @lis16uk Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

You'll need to call us for this as it seems like your mobile number hasn't registered properly when you set up the account.

You can reach the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm) and they'll be happy to help.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !
    Fresh Eyes
    @ChristopherP hey but if it's your fault that my number hasn't registered on your end, shouldn't you be the ones contacting me to sort it rather than me having to pay premium phone rates to sort an issue that isn't my fault? By the time I've paid for said phone call, I probably could have got my insurance elsewhere cheaper! Extremely frustrating, I need my insurance documents for work.