0% Purchases Credit Card No Longer Available

Fresh Eyes
    For as long as I can remember, my husband and I have used Tesco 0% Purchases Credit Cards for our regular spending.

When we came to the end of the last interest-free period, we cancelled the card and sought a new Tesco 0% Purchases Credit Card but there were none available, so we took one with another bank.

I keep checking to see if this Tesco card is available again but sadly it hasn't appeared. I found the customer service, app, statements and extra clubcard points absolutely perfect and wish we could use this service again.

Does anyone know if the 0% Purchases Credit Card will be available again once the Barclays transfer is concluded? And if so, do I understand it correctly that they will continue to use the Tesco brand - meaning that the customer service will remain the same?

Thanks for any information that can be shared on this!
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @jascott Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

We no longer offer these cards, I'm afraid, sorry for any disappointment that may cause you.

However, if this does change in the future, we will communicate this via our website.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !