TBCC September Statement

Fresh Eyes
    Having been the “Victim” of a lot of fraudulent activity regarding my TBBC I am scrutinising each and every transaction on my statement ! I have even gone back by months to make sure that THEY weren’t active on previous months. Obviously I can check on the App when it is working but I do not appear to have received my STATEMENT FOR SEPTEMBER !
    Has anyone else had this issue please ?
    Last edited by PETERDANT1148; 24-09-24 at 02:23. Reason: Missing word
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @PETERDANT1148 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

You can download your statement in the mobile app by clicking into your Credit Card account and selecting 'Statements & Documents' from the menu. It will be listed under 'Current statement'.

You can also view your statement by logging into Online Banking via our website, selecting your Credit Card account and then scrolling down the page to 'statements'.

I hope this helps.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !
    Fresh Eyes
    @PETERDANT1148 Thank you very much for your excellent response. I have learnt things that I know ! The only issue that I have is that although I own an HP Printer and due to the minimal amount of printing that I need is negligible and every time the ink cartridge has always been dry ! So despite Tesco’s best efforts to buy at a lower price I have kind of given up on it ! I am a 68 year old pensioner and I cannot justify spending £30-£40 to print a few documents !
    GOOD NEWS : SEPTEMBER STATEMENT HERE ‘

- - - Updated - - -

Did I really just answer myself ?