Paying WITH credit card

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I would like to pay this company for there service they provide, with my credit card. They have sent me there sort code and account no.. Can i pay them like this from my tesco bank credit card? If so, is there a fee too?
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hey @adxmpxul, thanks for getting in touch😀.

You can transfer money from your credit card to your own current account through a money transfer. You can then decide what you would like to use the funds for. Please bear in mind, the transfer may come with a money transfer fee and attract interest, depending on the terms of your account and if you have a 0% rate available.

To check this, you can log into either the Tesco Bank app or online banking. Go to the “money transfer” option. If no 0% rate is available, it will show the standard rates will apply. If a 0% rate is available, it will confirm the term of the 0% rate and transfer fee. Alternatively, you can contact our Credit Card team on 0345 300 4278 (Mon-Fri: 8am-9pm) (Sat-Sun: 8am-4pm) they would be happy to assist with this. Another thing to bear in mind is the money transfer can take 2 working days to reach your account.

I hope this helps.