Car Insurance - making a simple system complex

Fresh Eyes
    I recently took out a car Insurance Policy with Tesco by a comparison website that took me to the Tesco portal.
    I printed out all the documents for my records.
    Today I thought I'll go into the system to review.
    Impossible.
    The portals take me everywhere to credit car accounts and beyond.
    Chat line is no help and bot and agent don't have a clue.
    Community chat is telling, others have the same issue, so why don't Tesco address it.
    In the mean time I have all the details on paper copy, please send the solution to my email account on record as I'lve wasted far too much time on what is a simple task with other providers
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @stevieray Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

I understand how frustrating this must be. However, from what you've said above, it sounds like you're entering your Online Banking username, rather than Your Insurance Account username.

If you're unable to login, click 'I've forgotten my username' on the login screen. Once you've filled in your details, you'll be reminded of your login details.

If you've tried this and are still having issues, please call the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm) and they'll be happy to help.

I hope you get it all sorted.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !