My CC disappeared from App and internet banking

Fresh Eyes
    I understand there has been issues with internet banking today. Apparently they are now resolved but unfortunately on logging into the app an old savings account has appeared (it didn’t show previously) but my CC account has disappeared. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app but the CC hasn’t reappeared.
    I have tried to use the add an account option on the online banking but it says the CC details are not recognised.
    Anyone else have this issue or know of a solution?
  • 2 Replies

Your Community Expert
    @WhoKnows Hi thanks for getting in touch.

Firstly, I’d like to apologise for the issues and frustrations you had with your mobile app access yesterday.

I understand you now cant access the app for your credit card details and appreciate your time taken trying deleting the app and reinstalling, that would be our first request for you to reset your access.

In the circumstance deleting the app doesn't work then we’d ask you to go online to reset on tescobank.com , when it asks you for your username click I've forgotten, and it'll take you through a process asking for your personal information, including your card number, and allow you to renew security.
    Once done on line if you go into the app it will take the details reset on line and allow you access to your credit card information.

I hope this helps!
    🙂

Fresh Eyes
    @Mark_TB

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Mark, I spoke with a tech guy on the phone at 10:51 today who identified the issue is I have 2 logins for Tesco bank. One for savings and a different one for CC.
    He wasn’t able to merge or link the two accounts BUT he got me access onto the CC account which was my aim.
    My choice is now to close the savings account and just use the CC login account. What is the quickest way to close the saving account and withdraw funds and close access to that login? It will simplify everything.
    16:10
    Update: I have tried to send the saver account funds to the nominated account but I get the message “we’ve been unable to complete the transaction. Please try again later.” I tried again still no transfer allowed.
    Losing sight of my credit card account was yesterday’s frustration but refusing a request to transfer my funds to my nominated account is probably more frustrating today.
    Last edited by WhoKnows; Today at 15:15. Reason: Update