Verification buying online

Apprentice
    I always used to verify online purchases via the mobile app but now I keep being asked fora passcode??
  • 2 Replies

Your Community Expert
    @sjm Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us.

We have recently had an incident with Android users not being able to receive notifications via the app. During this time customers were reverted back to receiving passcode for online verification.

This issue was recently resolved so we can expect app verification to return soon also. If you haven't already, try logging into the app to let us know you still have access.
    Apprentice
    @sjm Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us.

We have recently had an incident with Android users not being able to receive notifications via the app. During this time customers were reverted back to receiving passcode for online verification.

This issue was recently resolved so we can expect app verification to return soon also. If you haven't already, try logging into the app to let us know you still have access.
    I tend to log in most days to check my spending and I am receiving other notifications just not the 3d authorisation which is a real pain as we have very poor mobile signal at home so I never get the texted passcode. I almost lost a holiday quote this week because of it. I only managed by using my husband to receive the passcode as he gets better signal than me, its a joint account