Direct Debit not taken - Late Payment Fee

I had setup up a Direct Debit to pay a set amount. I checked my account (manage Direct Debit), it showed that the next payment will be taken on 23/01/17 (And still does). KERSTIE M THOMASXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFixed amount
    £35.0023 Jan 2017 I have just logged in to my account and it looks like it wasnt taken and says i have late payment fees? Transaction Date23 Jan 2017Posted On23 Jan 2017Transaction TypeLate Payment feeAmount£12.00CurrencyUnited Kingdom, Pounds (GBP) Why has this happened? Thanks Kerstie
  • 1 Reply

Former Community Manager
    Hi @Kerstie, I'm sorry to hear that you have unexpectedly been charged a late fee. So I can look into this in further detail, please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank. In the message explaining your situation, include your name, date of birth, postcode and, if you have it, mobile number. For details like your DOB, postcode and phone number, we ask for you to format it with additional spaces, i.e. A B 1 2 C D, 2 4 1 0 2 0 1 6 and 0 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 otherwise the information is removed by the system.