PayQwiq now available in all Tesco stores across the UK

Employee
    [img]/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/208i891F261E409F8D67/image-size/original?v=v2&px=-1[/img]

We're making it easier for customers to pay for their shopping in Tesco stores.

After positive feedback in the initial roll-out regions our mobile payments app, PayQwiq, is now available to all stores in the UK (including Tesco Express, Tesco Metro, Tesco Extra, Tesco Superstores and Tesco filling stations).

PayQwiq, available for both Android and iOS smartphones, allows you to pay and also collect Clubcard points, all with one simple scan of your phone. To ensure you can use PayQwiq to pay for your weekly shop and more, PayQwiq has a single transaction limit of £250. The app also provides you with your transaction history and prominently displays your Clubcard points balance.

Between now and 7th May 2017, new PayQwiq users will also get an extra 50 Clubcard points with each of their first 10 PayQwiq transactions (see the additional T&Cs below).

For frequently asked questions please go to the Tesco website.

Try it and let us know how you got on in the comments below.

Clubcard points offer additional terms and conditions:

• One offer per customer
    • If you close your PayQwiq account within the first 14 days, you will not receive the Clubcard points
    • Clubcard points will be added to a future Clubcard statement
    • The Tesco Clubcard Scheme is administered by Tesco Stores Limited, Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA, who are responsible for fulfilling points.
  • 1 Reply

Supervisor
    I've managed to use PayQwiq a few times since the service went live at the superstore I work in. Must admit it's great as I earn my Clubcard points, it takes the 10% staff discount off qualifying purchases and allows me to spend more than £30 (whereas Apple Pay is capped at that limit).