Account has been locked

Hi there, my Tesco's online banking account has been locked. My security password and the Tesco App password has not changed although it stated they were both incorrect and now I am locked out. I am in SE Asia therefore I cannot contact Tesco's as there is no email address to send my query. I also don't have the same mobile number and therefore cannot receive texts to change my security number. Please can you advise what other option I can use to unlock my account?

Thanks
  • 2 Replies

Hi same here. I Pvt. Messaged with my details as per an old post but no look as yet
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your account.

If you have locked out from online banking or need a temporary security number, please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank so we can get it reset for you.

Please note: don't include the @ symbol when putting in the contact details via private message, just Tesco-Bank.

In the message explaining your situation, include your name, date of birth, postcode and, if you have it, mobile number.

For details like your DOB, postcode and phone number, we ask for you to format it with additional spaces, i.e. A B 1 2 C D, 2 4 1 0 2 0 1 6 and 0 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 otherwise the information is removed by the system.

we have replied to your message