0% Balance transfer credit card

Hi I transferred my balance onto a 0% Tesco Card approx 12 months ago (it is a 36 month 0% transfer) If i transfer further balances, are these at the 0% APR also or is the rate for further transfers a different APR? Thanks
  • 2 Replies

Hi the rate would be diffrent unless you have been contacted and told that you could transfer on 0% rate. Usually you will get the APR that you will get after the 36 months. Best thing to do is contact card issure because you may find that the transfer offer you had was only valid for 90 days from moment you recieved your card.
    Employee
    Hi ,

It would depend on what offer you have on your card currently, your initial card opening offer may have been 0% interest on balance transfers for the first 3 months only, or it could be for the entire term.

Likewise, even if your initial offer was only for the first 3 months you could have a new offer on your card for additional balance transfers. In order for us to advise on the current offer we would need your account details so that we can locate your credit card and confirm exactly what offers you have (if any).

If you can please send us a private message to our @Tesco-Bank account so that we can investigate this further for you and we will reply back advising of the offers. If you click on the username @Tesco-Bank and then in the box near top right where you see the "Contact me" button, click "Send this user a private message".

In the message please explain your situation and include your name, date of birth, postcode and, if you have it, mobile number.

For details like your DOB, postcode and phone number, we ask for you to format it with additional spaces, i.e. A B 1 2 C D, 2 4 1 0 2 0 1 6 and 0 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 otherwise the information is removed by the system for security purposes.

Thanks,
    Michelle