i want to change my car

i want to change my car i know about the admin fee fair enough. i been with this company now nearly two years been driving 7 and it wants to up my insurance, i have found a better deal with another company which is half the price, but i didnt really want to leave is there any way of sorting this out or do i go else where
    wrote:

If you need to change the car on your Tesco Bank Car Insurance policy please call us on 0345 246 2895 (Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm. Calls may be recorded).

If you have Tesco Bank Box Insurance you can change your car by calling 0330 022 2202 (Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm. Calls may be recorded).

Changing details on your insurance could increase the overall cost of your policy and an administration fee may apply to make a change to your policy. This will depend on individual circumstances. Further information can be found from our Customer Service team.

• 1 Reply

Former Community Manager
    Hi , have you called us for a quotation? When you complete a change of vehicle mid term you may see a difference in price. To arrange this, please call us on 0345 246 2895, open Mon to Fri 8am-9pm and Sat/Sun 9am-5pm