I can't install the Tesco Banking app on my device

Done as you instructed.

The only way to uninstal google account is to do a factory reset of my phone, that is NOT what I am prepared to do as there is too much info on there for me to loose.

The info you gave is incorrect
    Gary, to unistall a Google account, you don't need to factory reset, just go into accounts and click Google, then remove account. But don't bother, it doesn't make the app download.

THIS fault is a Tesco fault. Nothing to do with Google, it's poorly developed and has not taken into account Android version 7.0

I also will not restore my phone, I' have loads on it, I don't have it rooted, nor do I use vpn
    No dodgy software I don't play games. No **bleep** in the cache.

Seriously Tesco, fix your app, 're upload to the play store. Only you can fix it. It' not Google's fault. Thanks
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear that you've not been able to resolve this. The app is fully compatible with Android 7.0 and any issues about being unable to download seem to be restricted to a few of our customers. In addition, I'm not aware of any situation in that following the above measures has not resolved the problem. Has this not solved the problem for yourself?

So I can pass on the details to the relevant team can you please send a message to the account with your DOB, postcode and some further information so we can pass it on to the relevant team to be looked into? Please ensure all personal details are sent with a space between each of the characters – L I K E T H I S.

You also have the option to contact us on our Twitter or Facebook pages to discuss this.
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 with the latest operating system and updates and I cannot even install the Tesco Banking app. How is this possible? This device isn't particularly old. Will there be version released for my device?
    This as been going on now for a few months, surley someone at Tesco Bank knows how to fix the app. I give up on contacting them, had a answer machine message the other day asking me if it was working. I couldn't be bothered calling back. Of cause it's not working. I doubt very much that anyone at Tesco Bank will even bother trying. Surprised that none Of the staff know how to fix it. Must be someone.
    Typical. I don't hold out much hope of it being fixed then.
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , can you try the steps I've mentioned above? If the problem persists then give our online team a call on 0345 300 3511 (24/7) so we can investigate further.
    It seems it' NOT limited to a few people. Come on tesco sort it out!!!
    Ross, the steps clearly don't work, the app is faulty, this has been going on now for ages, at least two months. No matter how many times you suggest following steps, it's not going to work, why not ask around your office, to whom can write apps, if your banking business is like your stores, you will have a 15 year old lad their from the local comprehensive school, working for free. In the guise of work experiance, when he comes in from his **bleep** break, sit him down infront of a computer and ask him to fix Tescos broken banking app, then hey presto, I bet within 10 minutes the little computer whizz has fixed it. Then pay him for what he as done.
    You must have highly paid staff their, we all know bankers get paid fortunes. So why isn' it still broken. #JustAsking
    Like everyone has said, those steps don't work and was nothing but a nuisance. The app is faulty. Not all of us can be wrong.