Policy renewal and cancellation query

I called Tesco today **sensitive info removed** after receiveing a letter stating i had cancelled my Direct Debit - of which i had because i renewed my policy in October to a lower rate and the direct debit for this new amount was taken today **sensitive info removed** Tesco stated that they had me with 2 home insurance policies, the gentleman on the phone proceeded to appologise and was organising a refund for the money taken in December and cancelled the old policy keeping the new, i haven't received any emails regarding these changes and when i try to log in now it tells me that my policy is cancelled and there is no sight of my other one - please help - i have tried calling but i was holding for 20 minutes with no answer.
  • 1 Reply

Former Community Manager
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear that. So we can help you, please click @Tesco-Bank and then at the top right there is a green button that says 'Send Message'. You can send us your reference numbers full name, DOB and postcode and we can look into this further. Please ensure all personal details are sent with a space between each of the characters – L I K E T H I S.

You also have the option to contact us on our Twitter or Facebook pages to discuss this. Alternatively you can discuss this by giving our team a call on 0345 2462895 should you not find this page suitable. I hope this helps.