Overseas Account Access

I am working overseas and I want to pay off my credit card but my account has been blocked due to me typing in the wrong password and doesnt recognise the device I am using to log on. There doesnt seem to be any way of contacting tesco bank without it costing me 1.50 per minute and I do not have access to social media. Is there no online chat on the website or email address to resolve my problem? As I mentioned, I want to clear my balance not take money out.
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi , thanks for getting in touch. However, apologies for the trouble you've had online! We can send you a Temporary Security Number (TSN) through the post which will reset your online banking and allow you to get logged in again. This can take between 3-5 business days to arrive (possibly longer depending on your location) and will be valid for 30 days – if you would like me to arrange this for you, please confirm your full name, DOB and postcode privately via our account. Please note, that when sending personal details you must leave a space between each character as shown below. Alternatively, you can call our Online Helpdesk anytime on our overseas number which is +44141 278 7386 and request a TSN to be sent by text immediately once security is completed.

Also, in the meantime you can send a payment from your own bank account to sort code 406415, and account number 31310006 along with your 16 digit credit card number as a reference. I hope this helps! - Ash

A B 1 2 C D

0 4 0 4 2 0 1 8