Unable to access my online account

Help!! Not even sure where to post a question on this site but here goes! Have been unable to access online account on my laptop for more than a month now ( although I can access it on my smartphone) When I log in the screen says 'YOUR ONLINE BANKING SESION HAS TIMED OUT'. But screen also has a box at top right saying 'You are logged in'. with a drop-down option to log out. Having tried repeatedly to log out and log in with no success I phoned the helpline and went through a whole process to have everything reset. With no immediate success, I was told it might take overnight to take effect. One month later and still no progress. Grateful for any help - including whether there is somewhere more appropriate to post this question.
  • 1 Reply

Former Community Manager
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear that you're still having issues with this. So I can look into this further, please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode. Alternatively, you can call our Online Helpdesk anytime on 0345 300 3511 to discuss this.