Missed credit card payment

I stupidly missed my credit card payment on Friday (3rd) the direct debit failed due to a payment coming out I wasn’t expecting. I have today (7th) made the payment plus the fees I have been charged, I always substantially over pay, my min payment is £25 but my direct debit is £115 ans I’ve never missed a payment before. I have two questions. 1) will this show as a late payment on my credit file? 2) as I took a money transfer when I took out the card will I lose my 0% interest on this? Any help would be very much appreciated.
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi , thanks for getting in touch. If you miss a payment or pay late, we may report this to the credit reference agencies and we'd advise to check on your credit file after a month to see if anything has been reported. Depending on how quickly your payment is made, in some cases we may not pass on the details.

As for your 0% interest period, this can be revoked depending on the terms of the transfer. If you'd like to know more, we'd advise to call us on 0345 300 4278, open 24/7, and our team can check on your account.