Problems using a company recommended by Tesco to pursue a car accident claim

View Tag Cloud
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @Mikekirk123, thank you for getting in touch. Can you please let me know a little bit more surrounding your query today? Is it a Box insurance or standard car insurance policy you have?

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Fresh Eyes
    @Craigmccarthy25

I'm having the exact same issue and my accident was in 2017 and I've been messed about by this company and now they are threatening me charges.
    Fresh Eyes
    I am currently going through a very similar situation. I had a car accident in June 2021 and was 23 weeks pregnant at the time. I had to wait 14 months for a medical assessment after chasing them for updates on my claim. Since receiving the report from the medical professional a lot of the information recorded is inaccurate. I have voiced my disappointment to my case handler who has responded saying despite having a young baby to care for it was up to me to pursue my claim.
    Having not experienced an accident or gone through the claims process before as well as having a young baby to care for, I feel this is a very unfair comment to make. I am extremely disappointed with their responses or lack of at times as I have paid extra for legal protection on my policy, to be told it should be me putting in the effort to resolve my claim is ridiculous.
    Unsure what to do next.
    Fresh Eyes
    I am having the same issue!
    I had a crash back in November, Tesco recommended me to go with Ageas law and I’ve emailed them, phoned them god knows how many times with no answer! I got offered a settlement what i rejected as the details what the doctor gave was incorrect of my injuries and now I can’t get hold of anyone! I’m now out of pocket with my excess due to the lorry going in the side of my car what wasn’t my fault and he admitted it was his fault and I still can’t get any information back. You use Tesco insurance and expect you can trust the company they recommend for your crashes as they’re meant to look after you but now you’re left with nothing. This is appalling surely Tesco have a contact number for them to speak to the company to help support with these complaints
    Fresh Eyes
    I am currently have the same issue as everyone above.
    I had my car accident in January 2022 and now can not get any updates with the process of my claim. I was offered £300 back in August 2022 but was told by Ageas to decline the offer and since then I can now not get any correspondence or answers with regards to my claim.
    Your Community Expert
    @sarahlouisedeanx Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear of the experience you've had and can understand your frustration. We don't have access to Claims files here, I'm afraid, so you will need to contact the team directly for any updates. You can reach them on 0345 677 3377, or you can message them at [email protected]. I hope you get it all sorted and apologise for any inconvenience.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    Your Community Expert
    @SCOTTNIX80 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear this. You will need to contact the Claims team directly for any updates. You can reach them on 0345 677 3377, or you can message them at [email protected]. I hope you get it all sorted and apologise for any inconvenience caused.