Credit Card in Credit

I paid for a weekend break on my credit card that has since been cancelled and the money refunded to my card by the holiday company. There are people in the party that need to receive their money back. How can I release the credit from my card (without fees) to ensure people get their money back?
  • 9 Replies

• Verified Answer

Above and beyond
    Verified Answer
    Hi DCW118, For a fee free refund of a credit balance please call Tesco Credit Card Customer Service on 0345 300 4278, they can arrange this for you. Please don't use the online money transfer as this would result in a charge. Hope this helps,
  • Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi , thanks for getting in touch. To have the funds returned, please give our team a quick call on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Sun: 8am to 7:30pm). Alternatively, If you have a credit balance following a refund and would like these funds returned to you, you can arrange this yourself via Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App.

If using Online Banking, please select your credit card from ‘My Overview’ and you will see the money transfer link, choose this option and follow the instructions.If using our Mobile App, choose ‘Account Management’, select the money transfer option and follow the instructions.

When this type of refund is processed, you will receive your money within 2 business days. You may incur a money transfer fee. Rest assured that this will automatically be refunded to you within 10 working days and there is no need to contact us. If you chose to transfer more than your credit balance, normal fees and charges will apply. I hope this helps! - Keigan
    Community superstar
    Good morning This is a reply in FAQ's on this siteI have a credit balance on my credit card, how do I get it back?If you have a credit balance following a refund and would like these funds returned to you, you can arrange this yourself via Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App.If using Online Banking, please select your credit card from ‘My Overview’ and you will see the money transfer link, choose this option and follow the instructions.If using our Mobile App, choose ‘Account Management’, select the money transfer option and follow the instructions.When this type of refund is processed, you will receive your money within 2 business days. You may incur a money transfer fee. Rest assured that this will automatically be refunded to you within 10 working days and there is no need to contact us.If you chose to transfer more than your credit balance, normal fees and charges will apply.Hope this helps
    Thank you for the advice. Very helpful .
    Your Community Expert
    You're very welcome! If you have any other questions, please let us know - Keigan
    I’m having trouble getting through on the number currently, so to be clear if I do the transaction through online banking and I only transfer to my bank account what I have in credit, there will be no fees payable on this? Is that correct? Thank you.
    Your Community Expert
    That's correct! You may incur a money transfer fee. Rest assured that this will automatically be refunded to you within 10 working days and there is no need to contact us. If you chose to transfer more than your credit balance, normal fees and charges will apply. I hope this helps! - Keigan
    hoe do Iget my money back from you to my bank account
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , If you have a credit balance on your account, you can request a refund through online banking or the mobile app as a money transfer. I have attached a link to show you how to do this. When we process this type of refund sometimes a money transfer fee will be applied in error. If you see this appear via online banking or the mobile app then don’t be alarmed as we'll automatically refund this fee within 7-10 working days. I hope this helps!

https://community.tescobank.com/t5/C...ack/ta-p/33077