Loan payment holiday still not started

Dear Tesco Bank, Tesco Loan.At the start of the UK lockdown i phoned the tescobank call centre to get an automated message saying that any loan/creditcard customers will be contacted before a payment is taken, this never happen. A week later I found an online form could be fill in for a 3 month payment break. Filled this form in on 2/4/20 to still have my payment taken out on the 8/4. So I assumed that the next due payment 11/5 would not be taken, I was wrong, it was taken out today. So would I be right in saying that I am not entitle to a payment break. The payment is for £515 and during these difficult times it would have been great to have a reduction or break from the payments as my wife and i no longer have work due to the outbreak. Thank you for taking the time to read this message regards John
  • 3 Replies

Community superstar
    Morning I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this at this difficult time.You could send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' from here to find out what is happening with your payment holiday. Click on then 'Send a Message' (top right hand side). Please include your full name, DoB, post code & your loan number. I'm sure someone from Tesco Bank will only be too happy to help.Hope this is helpful.
    Good evening John, In addition to the very helpful advice from are you registered to view your Personal Loan online at all? If you are then can you remember when your loan was due to come to an end? For example, mine was originally scheduled to complete in October of this year but as you can see it's now in January of next year-you'll also be able to see when your next payment is due out.
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , sorry to hear this. So I can check this for you, can you please send a private message to Tesco-Bank? - Chris