My dispute

I sent in three dispute emails on 31/03/2020 and have not received any kind of response from yourselves for any one of them. This was based on the advice from one of your contact centre agents and before the PDF form was available.

Additionally, due to being out of pocket on several large expenses for a trip planned earlier in the year, I applied for the payment break program and was told by the same contact centre agent not to make any payments to my account. I have since received an email on 24/04 advising that you were still dealing with my payment break request however you have since applied interest charges and late payment fees to my account that have still not been refunded. More worryingly, I also received a letter from Tesco Bank in the post yesterday regarding the missing payments that you told me not to make. The supposedly 24/7 number included in the heading of that letter took me through an automated message system before hanging up.

I am frankly disgusted by the level of service offered by Tesco Bank throughout this entire ordeal. I understand that your workload is high however the service I have received has been slow, disjointed and extremely unprofessional. It just piles on additional stress at an already difficult time. I have had to make a chargeback claim through another bank recently and they calmly and politely processed it over the phone and then applied the refund to my account on the next working day so why can't Tesco do the same?
  • 2 Replies

Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm really sorry to hear about this. Can you please send over a private message to Tesco-Bank confirming your full name, DOB and postcode? I'll then be able to help.
    Thank you, the private message has been sent.