According to FAQs on your website, additional loan payments can be made via Faster Payment, direct debit or cheque. According to my loan statement from 2019 (I took my loan in 2018), I can only make payments via direct debit or cheque. Which one is correct? Faster Payment is my preferred option. Thank you.
You can make additional loan payment's via Faster Payment to your loan.
To get this clarified by Tesco Bank please send them a 'Private Message' and they'll respond appropriately for you.
Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
Complete it and send your message securely.
Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
Hope this helps!!
Good morning @KarolinaT
You should be able to make additional loan payment's via Faster Payment.
However you can only transfer money to accounts that accept Faster Payments.
To get this ratified, please send a 'Private Message' to Tesco Bank.
1. Please Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
2. In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
3. A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
4. Complete it and send your message securely.
5. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
6. Tesco Bank will reply to your Private Message.Best Wishes,
Good evening, You can indeed make Faster Payments towards your Tesco Bank loan. To do so you’ll need the sort code and account number which can be found on your Online Banking. I have done this in the past over the duration of my loan with Tesco Bank, depending on when I send the payment it’s usually credited within 24 hours.