cash transaction fee

Hi - I've been charged a cash transaction fee - I recently paid a fee for switching my mortgage and thought I'd pop it on here, get some clubcard points and then pay it. I did not realise this was classed as a cash transaction as all I was aware that I was paying a one off charge. It it not part of a buy now pay later, paying off a store card or anything else. I would have sorted it elsewhere if I knew this was going to happen. Disappointed is an understatement!
  • 2 Replies

Community superstar
    Good morning
    I'm sorry to hear you've been charged a cash transaction fee and have been left disappointed.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and see if they can help you in any way.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to look into this for you.

Warm wishes, Caz

Above and beyond
    Hi @rachaelb4
    This doesn't sound right at all, you really need to have it checked..
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' and request and explanation and refund.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message.

Brest Wishes, Chris,