Proof of NCD Request

I have recently taken out car insurance with Tesco Bank and have been sent an email requesting proof of NCD.I have uploaded a copy of the Renewal Invitation letter from my previous insurer, but have received another email today advising that my policy will be cancelled if I don't upload proof.I have uploaded another copy of the letter.How do I find out if this has been accepted?
  • 10 Replies

Above and beyond
    Hi
    That’s something I can help you with!
    You can find proof of NCD with access via Your Insurance Account:
    Once you've logged in to Your Insurance Account, select the relevant policy
    Click on 'View documents' on the home page
    You will be presented with a list of all the documents available and you just
    need to select the document you wish to view;
    Either your renewal pack or the cancellation/lapse letter we sent you when your policy ended

Not yet registered? It only takes a few minutes to register and you can view, here’s a link https://www.tescobank.com/your-insurance/
    download and print any of your policy documents straight away.
    Hope this helps, regards,
    Chris,
    Community superstar
    Hi I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing difficulties with your car insurance.What is acceptable proof of No Claims Discount?
    They may ask to see your latest renewal invitation or cancellation letter sent to you from your last insurer, and ask that it:
    • Be in the name of the policyholder,
    • Be less than two years old (unless your last Car Insurance policy was with Tesco Bank, then it can be up to three years old),
    • Show the number of years no claims (not a percentage),
    • Foreign No Claims Discount (NCD) may be acceptable,
    • It's an acceptable document (renewal/cancellation/NCD record) on company/letter headed paper.
    • Once you log in, select the policy you want to upload the documents to
    • Click on the 'Upload documents' from the front screen of your policy
    • To upload a document simply take a picture of the document or save the document to your device.
    • Once you have done this select 'Add files' and select the relevant file.
    Please note that only certain types of file can be uploaded, these are: GIF, PNG, PDF, JPG, JPEG and JPE. Uploaded files can be no larger than 3MB. If your file is too large please resize your image and try uploading again. You are limited to 25 uploads during the policy life cycle.This can also be emailed to us at [email protected] (please put your policy/reference number in the subject box) or sent via the post to Freepost RSJB-RZZY-HTJB, Tesco Bank Customer Service, P.O. Box 276, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 8BU.Please check your policy wording for full details including exclusions and limitations. This answer specifically relates to Tesco Bank Car Insurance.If you're still unsure you can all the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat 9am - 2pm Sun: Closed). They'll do everything they can to assist you.Hope this helps!!Warm wishes, Caz
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , thanks for getting in touch. So I can take a closer look at your policy, could you please send a private message to ? - Keigan
    Above and beyond
    Hi again I see that has offered to take a look at this for you.To receive confirmation, please send a private message to Tesco Bank.
    1. Please Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    2. Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    3. A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    4. Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    5. Please include your full name, date of birth, postcode, and policy number.
    You will then receive a reply to your private message.
    Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hi KeiganM has offered to have a look at your policy for you.Please send a private message as he requested.You will get a reply back to your private message when he's looked into your policy.Caz
    Thanks Keigan. I have sent a PM as requested
    Above and beyond
    Thanks NCD receipt check and confirmation to your PM shortly Kind Regards,Chris,
    Hi Chris
    I have tried to reply to your message but it won't allow me to send as saying Users not accepting private messages
    Your Community Expert
    Sorry about that, Paul. Please refer to the private message again as you should be able to reply now.