Auto credit limit increase

Any update on this situation would be greatly appreciated
    Hi I have the exact same issue. Letter telling me it would increase from 12th August, but no increase as of yet. I actually called Tesco Bank about this earlier today and was told that the increases go through at Midnight (which to me means the letter should have said it would be effective from 13th August, not 12th!) I will have to wait and see if that's true tomorrow morning. Regards LJ
    Hi all again, Might be worht ringing them on this one, my fiance rang and they advised that they can withdraw it at anytime if your credit file changes, albeit hers has not (other then them telling her to do another request) beause of this she has raised a formal complaint in regards to the issue as it is unacceptable. If you get the same response i would advise you to do the same. Regards,Nathan & Zoe
    Hi again I'm really hoping we get a good response about this from the bank. Just from this posting board alone this seems to have affected a lot of people, and it seems unlikely that they've all had bad credit between the time they had the letter and today. Also I would hope that if they HAD changed their mind for some reason, you'd be notified via letter or email or even a phone call. Regards LJ
    I've just noticed that the Online Banking page is showing this: Online Banking will be unavailable due to planned maintenance.Due to essential maintenance, Online Banking and tescobank.com will be unavailable from midnight until the morning of Thursday 13th August. We're sorry for any inconvenience. As of about ten minutes ago. Could be a coincidence or could be that there's an issue with the system not updating limits (for everyone) and this is part of the fix? LJ
    Good spot! Maybe it was just a generic answer given out because they had no clue what was going on.
    Hi, I also had a letter 0n the 9th July saying that an increase would be happening on the 12th August, this however has not been the case, i rang at 12:45pm and i was told it should be increased today at some point. not that it wasnt going to happen!!so confusing now as still nothing!! Also i see a thread stating that things can change for them to pull out of this increase but letter was only sent 4 weeks ago nothing has changed for me!! And why if this is the case have i not been informed? MT wrote:
    Hi all,Myself and my partner use a tesco credit card, we were sent a letter advising our limit would be increased on 12th August, after reading around it seemed we could do this early. We rang up card services and 'what seemed to be' an in experienced girl said she would have to do another request. This baffled me but we agreed, this failed and she said she didn't know if it would affect the pre-confirmed new limit which was frustrating. Can anyone confirm if this will happen still? We have a wedding to pay for and need to know our finances. Regards,Nathan & Zoe wrote:
    Hi all,Myself and my partner use a tesco credit card, we were sent a letter advising our limit would be increased on 12th August, after reading around it seemed we could do this early. We rang up card services and 'what seemed to be' an in experienced girl said she would have to do another request. This baffled me but we agreed, this failed and she said she didn't know if it would affect the pre-confirmed new limit which was frustrating. Can anyone confirm if this will happen still? We have a wedding to pay for and need to know our finances. Regards,Nathan & Zoe

Nothing has changed for me either so its strange the offers been withdrawn with no correspondence to confirm that?
    Personally I'm just going to see how the account looks tomorrow. Around 600 people have now read this thread, and I doubt it's just for the fun of it. That would suggest hundreds are affected by the issue, and I find it unlikely that they have all had the offer withdrawn with no kind of contact to advise them. That, coupled with the message saying the internet banking website is shutting down overnight, to me says "system glitch". I may be wrong, but I'm just trying to look at it logically.
    Shocking customer service just spoke to customer service agent he turned around and said I don't know what's happened either great customer service will be closing my account with you also hope you get the bad publicity you deserve the way you have treated your customers is disgusting bye bye tesco bank you have just dug your grave