Re: How long does the Tesco Credit Card online application process take?

Hello there,good answer above, however, as a newbee and a total technophobe,, I cant even work out how to create a post/question!!! Sorry if this is the wrong way to ask, but, please can anyone tell me, since my application has been acepted, should i recieve notification as an email?I have been checking for this for the last 3 hours and not recieved anything. Is it just a matter of awaiting my card and pin etc? Any advice, much appreciated. Thanks
  • 3 Replies

Employee
    Hi ,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

We do not send out confirmation e-mails at this moment in time.

Once you have been accepted online, you will receive a message on your screen to confirm when your documents and cards will be sent. Did you see this message?

If so then yes, you will just be awaiting the card and PIN. Timescales for both are:

PIN - within 3-6 business days
    Card - within 5-8 business days

If you have any questions please just ask or alternatively contact our Customer Services on 0345 300 4278, open 24/7.

Hope this helps,

Stephen - Customer Care.

P.S. as you are "newbee" and "total technophobe" please be reassured that we are here to help with any query. If you wish to get guidance to posting new threads and/or add new replies please feel free to direct message one of the Team, who can be recognised as a "The Community Expert" with a blue T next to their name :-)

Welcome to Tesco Bank and please continue to contribute to the online community!
    Hi there, I applied for a credit card and I was told everything is ok, but need some more check and I will be contacted within 5 working days. This happened 8 days ago, and I did not get any information.How long it takes to get the decision? Regards,Robert
    Employee
    Hi@Thargie

A decision would normally be made within 5 business days. It would be best to contact the Credit Card Team for an update on the application. Please call 0345 366 2709 opening hours Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm and Sat 9am - 2pm.

Thanks
    Margaret - Customer Care