Credit Card introduction offer - 1000 clubcard points

Fresh Eyes
    I processed a credit card application on 21/02/22 because the Tesco credit card had an offer for 1000 Clubcard points to be added if I spent £100 in the first 30 days. I rang customer service today to activate my card and get some more information about the Clubcard offer and they don't know anything about it. They said it might have been falsely added by comparison sight I used, but that sight took me though Tesco website that also showed he offer before I completed the application via Tesco's own website. I don't understand how this can be so confusing...after spending time talking to Tesco Clubcard and Tesco bank, I now have been told they'll look into it and call me tomorrow.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi @myahsahota, thanks for getting in touch. You'll collect 1000 points if you applied and opened a Purchases credit card then spend a minimum of £100 within the first 60 days of the account opening. The points will be applied within 12 weeks of the qualifying period. Please rest assured this hasn't been falsely advertised and the points will be applied to your account. I'll provide feedback to the team as you should've been given this info when you called!

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!