Confused about credit card acceptance or being declined

Fresh Eyes
    Hi there,

Does anyone know if it is possible to get in touch with Tesco Credit Card people to find out if I have been accepted or declined?

a applied for a credit card on the 10th June via MSE Credit Club and went through the process, was told I had an x credit limit. It asked me to create an online banking account, which I did.

However there was no email confirmation (not in my spam either) and nothing received via post. I've checked on Experian and there was a search on my credit file so Tesco Bank definitely did do an affordability search. I have an fair to excellent credit rating. No arrears ever or any negative stuff of any kind.

I've had zero communication by email or by post and confused if I have been declined, which seems to be the only explanation. Online banking won't allow me to log in and says my log in details aren't recognised.

Does anyone if it's possible to speak to someone to check what's happened, just so that I know? totally confused.

Thank you.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi @SAdzida, please send us over a private message to @Tesco-Bank and we'll be able to check your application.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!