Online Documents

When I opended my account I opted to receive documentation online. I am not sure why but documents such as welcome letters and terms and conditions are sent via post. I dont understand why these cant be available online if you have opted for paperless rather than being sent via post. If the documents are availbale online, I can download them as PDFs to my PC and saved. I would of thought this would have been cheaper and more environentally friendly for Tesco Bank.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Employee
    Verified Answer
    Hi @Strobe14

Where possible, we do try to keep everything digital; as you say, it's better for the environment and quicker for our customers. Some documents though, like account opening letters and the terms and conditions, we do send in the post.

We do this so that our customers have physical copies they can refer to; we want to make sure everyone has a chance to be aware of how the accounts operate. I'll make sure though to pass on your comments, as we are always looking for more opinions on our processes and what our customers are looking for :-)