Sending tesco an email

I am currently on holiday however nend to cancel my insurance policy which will automatically renew 25.08.16, is there an email address so that this can be complete.
  • 5 Replies

Hi Laura1,

We are sorry you are cancelling your Car Insurance policy. We don't have a general email as this isn't a secure method of contact.

If you need to cancel your policy, please call us on 0345 246 2895 or 0113 209 3098 if calling from a mobile. This number may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator. We do have an overseas number if you're still on holiday - 0044 345 673 0000.

Alternatively, you can write to us via Freepost RSJB-RZZY-HTJB, Tesco Bank Customer Service, P.O. Box 276, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 2BT.

Thanks
    Heather
    Not being able to contact Tesco by email in this day and age is rediculous. I am now overseas and no longer need the car insurance I have with Tesco and want to cancel the policy. Where I am located means I have no means of contacting Tesco. Maybe Ofcom would know how to contact them ? Can anyone suggest how I contact tesco to cancel the policy by email ? Wrring a letter or calling are not options. I have cancelled the direct debit.
    Employee
    Hi , I appreciate that you're reluctant to call, but we do offer an international number as provided above for situations like this.

If you contact us on our Tesco Bank Facebook page or Twitter account @tescobankhelp, we can take a look at the policy for you and see if there is anything further that we can do - just include your full name, DOB, postcode and policy number when private messaging us.
    How dare you say I am reluctant to call anyone. I simply cannot call from where I am. I don't use Facebook or Twitter so they are of no use either. I did manage to email Tesco to advise I do not want to continue with the policy and they replied but not a single attempt was made to hold on to me as a very long term and loyal customer. Instead, I get told to download proof of no claims discount for my next insurer. Yes I'm just another number to Tesco Bank. Some other fool will soon come along and fill the void and maybe soon that person will also realise Tesco Bank is a rip off. Still, by changing insurance companies, I am now £324 a year better off and get the exact same level of cover.
    Former Community Manager
    I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way and will log your comments as feedback with the appropriate team.